1:1 personal training for moms at every stage of postpartum
Personal training is for those women who are ready to conquer their goals, learn more about their postpartum body, and need accountability to get that workout done.
After having a baby many moms feel lost when trying to return to their pre baby workout routine. Maybe your core is feeling squishy, your pelvic floor is not totally healed, and you are just feel lost in your changed body. If you have were diagnosed with diastasis rect or prolapse you might also be feeling lost and needing guidance. Let me help you navigate this time and give you strategies to reach your fitness goals.
What to expect with personal training...
- I will help you understand how the core and pelvic floor work and how we can engage it better
- I will educate you on how to use your breath, core, and pelvic floor to regain strength and confidence
- We will discuss diastasis recti, pelvic dysfunction, and prolapse to help you know what symptoms to look for
- I will listen to you and what your goals are.
- When building a personalized training plan for you I will consider your emotional and physical health.
- I will help you find providers that will listen to you and help you with your goals
What you will get from me...
- Initial call to discuss your goals, fitness experiences, and your birth
- Weekly workouts customized for you
- Email or text access to ask questions and get feedback on form
Ready to get started? Please complete the form below